Roofless power fan
Roofless power fan
1. Unpowered fan is the use of air convection caused by natural wind and the temperature difference between indoor and outdoor, to drive the turbine to rotate and use the effect of centrifugal force and negative pressure to exhaust the stale hot air in the room.
2. The curved wind blade is the result of scientific calculation, which can strictly ensure that rainwater will not be invaded under working conditions. And the exhaust air efficiency is high, as long as the breeze is not less than 0.2 meters or the indoor and outdoor temperature difference exceeds 0.5 ℃, it can be light and effective self-rotation, silent and no noise during operation.
3. The central shaft is provided with fine steps, so that the blades of the turbine will never deform under high-speed operation, thereby greatly improving the service life of the unpowered fan.
4. The design of the variable-angle neck tube allows the unpowered fan to be installed freely under the 0-22.5 degree slope, and the installation is simple and clear.
5. Strict ball shape structure, lubricating the upper and lower ball bearings, long service life, no maintenance, no need to replace parts, the United States PEER, UBC and Japan NSK high-precision fully enclosed bearing systems provide excellent quality assurance.
6. Precise running device: High-precision fully-enclosed UBC bearing system, highly heat-resistant synthetic grease as the lubricant in the bearing, can self-lubricate, no maintenance is required, even if the wind speed is less than 2 kilometers in the breeze, it can also run itself.
7. Green and environmentally friendly ventilation equipment: use the principle of natural wind drive to operate at zero cost without electricity, objective energy efficiency, economical installation costs, and low maintenance costs.
8. The unique variable angle pipe diameter is suitable for the installation of light steel structure profiled roof and concrete roof in various industrial plants. And no bracket is needed, easy installation
Principle: The unpowered ventilator uses the air heat convection caused by the natural wind and the temperature difference between the indoor and outdoor areas to push the turbine to rotate and use the centrifugal force and negative pressure effect to exhaust the stale hot air in the room.
Curved wind blade : It is the result of scientific calculation, which can strictly guarantee that rainwater will not be invaded under working conditions. The exhaust air efficiency is high. As long as the breeze is not less than 0.2 meters or the temperature difference between indoor and outdoor is more than 0.5 ℃, it can rotate lightly and effectively, and it runs silently and silently.
◆ Environmental protection : no electricity required, continuous operation and energy saving, no noise, no spark, explosion-proof.
◆ Wind-proof characteristics: arc-shaped blades, each blade has a gap between the blades, and the blades complement each other to fill this gap when rotating, a large amount of rain is thrown along the circular knot line, and a small amount of rain flows along the blade and flows to the roof , Will not flow into the turbine, while the rotating turbine allows air to flow out from the blade gap, blocking rainwater from entering.
◆ Running device: High-tech ball bearings are used. This bearing is completely closed and always self-lubricated, so that it can rotate in the breeze below 3.2Km per hour.
◆ Dust-proof: The turbine exhaust fan is non-stop for 24 hours, and the dust is not easy to attach, even if it needs to be cleaned.
◆ Maintenance fee: The rotary exhaust air exhauster does not need to be repaired, and it does not need to replace parts to provide excellent quality. Therefore, the selection of a motorless turbine fan is the investor's protection.
◆ Light weight: The turbine exhaust machine is installed on the roof with the base and the total weight is about 15Kg / seat, which is quite light. When designing the steel structure load, it can be ignored.
◆ Lighting: There is a gap between the leaves and the light will enter the room, which can increase the illumination by 5-10% and save electricity costs.
◆ Lifetime: Generally the service life is more than 15 years.
◆ Wide range of application : It only needs a breeze with a wind speed of 0.2m / s, or an uninterrupted rotation when the temperature difference between indoor and outdoor is above 0.5 ℃. It is not only suitable for flat roofs, but also can be used to adjust the axis of the turbine to Vertical state.
Application range ① Generate air convection and exhaust heat.
② Reduce indoor temperature and increase indoor fresh air.
③ Reduce air conditioning load and increase cooling effect.
④ Extract the moisture, mildew and steam from the roof, and keep the roof dry.
⑤ Instead of heavy-duty electric exhaust fans, reduce the cost of the bracket, save electricity costs, and reduce noise.
⑥Applicable to ventilation, ventilation, and air venting places of factories, warehouses, building rooftops, villas, patios, flower houses, livestock breeding, mine tunnels and all roofs.
Note: 1. The exhaust air volume in the table is calculated based on the average wind speed of the vents being 3.4m / s (tertiary wind), and the temperature difference between indoor and outdoor is 5 ° C. If the average wind speed of the vents increases, the exhaust air volume will increase in the same proportion. If the temperature difference between indoor and outdoor is greater than 5 ℃, the number of installations can be appropriately increased;
2. It is recommended to use 14 "or 20" for building height below 6 meters, and 25 ", 27" or 30 "for above 6 meters.